Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Job description: Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
About the role:
Based out of our Brisbane office the Project Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks such as preparation and monitoring of project plans, costs schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures as well as organising and participating in stakeholder meetings and other administrative duties including, processing invoices and variation costs.
- Strengthen stakeholder and client relationships.
- Support the formulation of project management plans addressing Scope, HSE and Quality outcomes, for approval by Senior Project Manager.
- Support the review of construction documents for completeness and ensure all area personnel are aware of the scope and obligations under the contract.
- Actively participate in the Design and constructability reviews.
- Support the effective management of construction program to meet agreed schedule and key milestones.
- Maintain project cost plans including forecasting of risks and cost contingencies.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of resources used (labour, timesheets, materials, subcontractors) and work completed.
- Support the hand over and archive of project documentation.
- Contribute to evaluations of project performance and recommend actions for improvement of processes.
- Liaise with government representatives and authorities as required.
- Drive personal development to increase your skills through training and mentoring.
- Relevant Trade qualification would be highly regarded
- Proven work experience (3+ years) in a project, construction or similar role
- Experience in project management from conception to delivery
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong client-facing communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- PRINCE2 certification will be highly regarded
- Flexible attitude to working hours to meet demand.
You must be an Australian citizen and be eligible to hold A Minimum Government Baseline Security Clearance to apply. Domestic travel may be required for this role.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and create a high-performance business. Broadspectrum has an ongoing commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through our Elevated Reconciliation Action Plan.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 110255