Project Coordinator- McCann Health Echo
Naturally creative, instinctively insightful, and authentically strategic? McCann Echo, Mountain Lakes, NJ is looking for you! Our business is strong and we’re looking for a Project Coordinator to help support our growing business. A perfect match for us would be a great team player who loves the opportunity to collaborate with others to create fresh ideas, wants to play a key role in developing engaging digital solutions, and has the keen ability to become an asset to the assigned pharmaceutical brand and therapeutic category. If this sounds like an opportunity where you would want to add your voice to our vibe, we want to hear from you.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is an entry-level position within the project management group with the primary responsibility to coordinate execution of digital and print projects for assigned brand(s). The PC will work closely with the Project Managers, Account Services, Copy, Art and Digital departments for all projects. This position is the hub of communication for the team regarding all project deliverables. It requires great attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills.
This role is designed to help develop the PC's knowledge of internal agency process and protocol to be able to carry a job through completion. The PC will work directly with all departments of the agency to gain an understanding of the progression of a project from concept through completion, and what steps are taken through each phase of the project life cycle.
- Coordinate assigned print and digital project deliverables while working alongside Project Managers.
- Create project specific timelines.
- Create accurate daily/weekly status reports.
- Schedule status meetings for all projects from kickoff through launch.
- Work closely with Project Managers in order to stay updated on any changes in direction, deadlines, timing, cost, etc. of the project.
- Prepare submissions for projects.
- Provide recommendations or new ideas that will better the progress of assigned projects - don't be afraid to speak up!
-Internal Agency Skills
- Relationship building with all departments - get to know everyone!
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves and help out in any way possible.
- Recognize there will be questions/obstacles along the way and will be proactive in discussing these things with supervisors to brainstorm solutions.
At McCann, we value collaboration and natural leadership abilities. The culture as a whole is collaborative, creative, hard-working, fun, and always changing. It's a great place to start AND grow your career as someone who is genuinely interested in advertising. Coming in as a Project Coordinator, you will be immersed in the culture and hard work of an advertising agency environment, and will immediately start learning about how all of its moving parts work together to create meaningful and innovative work for our clients.
We’re a full-service, award-winning, creative healthcare advertising agency solely focused on healthcare professionals and their patients. Standing behind us at all times is McCann Health, the largest global agency network. We think creatively, encourage collaboration, and care deeply; about the brands we work on and about making a difference. We’re instinctively insightful, and authentically strategic people, whose vibe is genuine and relaxed—more backyard barbecue than boardroom, and we pride ourselves on being independent but inclusive, down-to-earth but driven.
on an external site.