Senior Project Administrator
Excellent Opportunity for a talented Sr. Project Adm. to join Global Pharmaceutical org. & provide support for high level IT Rollout Project. ASAP
About the Company
Our client is one of the world’s leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the local and export overseas market. They are well known for their operational excellence, passion for innovation and are an iconic Australian household name.
Due to the delivery & roll out of a new global IT system an opportunity has arisen for a talented & experienced Senior Project Administrator to provide administrative and office management support to the project leadership team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Programme Lead key responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate and upload documents for the programme to the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Provide administration support for the project lead and management team.
- Create documents, briefing papers, reports & presentations.
- Manage & coordinate meeting schedules, agendas, minutes & office management duties.
- Effectively liaise with key business stakeholders & support the delivery of the programme.
- High level administration skills with previous experience in highly regulated environments.
- Experience working with complex and regulated documents
- Experience in the use of a range of systems (Electronic Document Management System preferable)
- Outstanding organisational skills and solid attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
- Sound MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel, Project skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key internal & external stakeholders.
Culture & Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior administration professional to join a large multinational pharmaceutical organisation with endless opportunities for growth & development to further enhance their skills & experience.
For a confidential discussion please call Katia Santin or Kath Kelly on 1300 793 994.
NB – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
on an external site.