Your new company
Your new company is a highly reputable Not-For-Profit organisation. Due to expansion, their Finance team require a dynamic Project Accountant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis . With a culture that embraces hard work, loyalty and having fun, this company is looking for someone to start right away.
Your new role
As a Project Accountant you will be reporting into the Finance Manager. Your duties will be varied which will include:
- Managing the project: the project focuses on merging two entities of the business
- Assisting the Finance Manager
- Assisting with general accounting duties including complex reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you need:
- Experience using Vend POS is essential
- A CPA/CA qualification is highly regarded
- Experience in retail or the NFP industry is highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience in a high-volume environment
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to continue developing your accounting skills within a rewarding and supportive team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Natasha Sharma on [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2409854