Optus is hiring for a talented Programmatic Trader to join the new created in-house Digital Marketing team. Embracing an inclusive culture of team players and go-getters whilst having fun is at the heart of the Optus Digital Marketing team who have a Media Agency vibe with all the benefits of being client slide!
The vision for the Digital Marketing team is to become a world-class powerhouse media buying team who are always pushing boundaries and at the cutting edge of ad-tech. The growing in-house team of biddable channel specialists are embedded in an award-winning Marketing team
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest and most iconic brands
About the role:
The Programmatic Trader will be in a team of 17 talented Digital Marketers (SEM, Social, Programmatic & Affiliates) therefore, lots of opportunities expand your skill set to become a well-rounded digital marketer.
The Digital Marketing team are supported by a media agency so Traders can focus on channel strategy, audience testing, bid optimisations, creative personalisation, campaign implementation performance optimisation, negotiating PG deals, setting up a PMP strategies, leading vendor relationships, coaching 2 assistants and driving best in class innovation!
The Programmatic Trader will be working closely other internal teams in Digital Marketing, Corporate Affairs, Digital Consumer, Product, Sponsorship, Retail and Brand & Comms teams in order to deliver results against the overarching Digital Marketing strategy and goals.
- A degree in a business / marketing related and / or analytical discipline such as marketing, commerce, business, economics, engineering etc. related
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in programmatic buying, implementation, and digital strategy
- Media agency background preferred
- Experience in either telco, insurance, banking and/or other subscription businesses
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring experience
- Experience in digital reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Domo
- Proficient at programmatic campaign implementation via multiple DSP’s including DV360
- Intermediate/Advance Excel ability
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify patterns and insights from data to inform optimisation decisions
- Resilient in nature and ability to manage personal workload with minimal supervision
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a time critical environment and to meet deadlines