Professional Services Consultant (Boomi Flow)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical workflow and integration requirements and designs and evaluates new applications to assess implementation approach
- Provide architecture-level infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite
- Be a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere Flow, Integration platform
- Recommend best practices for implementing, managing, and governing workflow and Integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community
- Work closely with Product Management to provide feedback for Product Strategy and development
- Support Internal team members, helping us win together
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies)
- Practical experience implementing service s oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
- Technical problem solver skills, using your experience to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
- Experience in using BPM / Workflow technologies
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.