Our client, one of the leading providers for the fresh meat industry in Australia, is seeking production Workers to join their team in Scone.
To be considered for this role you must be reliable and enthusiastic for early morning starts.
Duties will include:
- Preparing raw materials for processing
- Boning, slicing, slaughtering duties
- Moving carcasses to chillers and freezers
- Packing boned and sliced meat into cartons
- Separating organs and glands, such as sweetbreads, livers, hearts, and spleens, from beef carcasses
- Inspecting and grading beef for size and quality
- Operating machines which slice, peel and skin
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment and work areas
A basic knowledge of the food manufacturing environment with HACCP or food handling certificates would be an advantage.
Ideally you will
- Be physically fit
- Willing to undergo Q-fever Vacination
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Happy to work on your own as well as in a team environment
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks and movements
- Able to lift to 20kg
To apply for this position please click the APPLY BUTTON below.
For further information, not outlined on this advertisement,
please call Brad @ APG on 0477 660 208