Orora is an expert in the field of creating and producing high quality glass packaging solutions that build on the brand strategies of their customers.
Based in their state of the art facility located in the Gawler Belt, opportunities currently exist for highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
- Training and support within in Orora's state of the art facility
- Upon successful completion of your initial training, you MAY be offered an on-going position
- An opportunity to work with a global industry leader
- A generous hourly rate inclusive of overtime and penalties
- Potential to grow and enhance your career
As an Operator, you will be responsible for the production of high quality glass bottles. This role involves machine operation within a fast paced production environment and a high level of quality inspection to ensure only optimal bottles reach the customer. To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position, you must meet the below criteria:
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts - Day and Night
- Be able to work in a highly physical & demanding role and work in a hot environment
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude (on which you will be tested stringently before consideration)
- Be able to follow and adhere to the strictest of safe work practices and procedures
- Be able to work on an on-call and reactive basis, 24/7 - 365 days a year - INCLUDING ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol, and Fitness test
To be considered, you must:
- Embrace the values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect & Integrity
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 3 current professional referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri or Emma from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.
Our client is passionate about, and committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and values the diversity of their employees. Fuse actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!