- Permanent employment opportunities available.
- Be part of the success of a Pharmaceutical manufacturer that is growing rapidly.
- Work in a safe and supportive environment that is offering above award rates of pay.
About the Company:
Due to continued success and fast growth, this Pharmaceutical Manufacturer has opened a brand new manufacturing facility and has a need for experienced Machine Operators and Process Operators to be part of a hard working and supportive team.
About the Opportunity:
As a Machine Operator you will manage the timely set up and supply of raw materials to machines while working in a safe and friendly environment. If you have experience in:
- Dispensing & mixing,
- Tablet compressing,
- Film Coating,
This may be the role for you!
- Supply of raw materials and machine operation.
- Set up and adjustment of machines.
- Follow SOP's and complete batch documentation.
- In-process quality checks.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Follow GMP and good housekeeping.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to set high speed machines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Flexibility to work across two shifts.
- Manufacturing experience within the Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals or Food industries is desirable.
Why this opportunity is right for you:
This role offers a great opportunity to be a part of a safe and supportive team and is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fast growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company that offers permanent opportunities for you to kick start your career.
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Mikaela Turik, Recruitment Consultant on 0288778775 for a confidential discussion.