Your new company
Your new company specialises in the production and installation of playgrounds and have been a leader in this space for over 20 years! Join a company that is passionate about improving the lives of everyone in the community!
Your new role
In your new role as a production operative, you will be required to perform a number of tasks that will keep everyday interesting, with no day looking the same as the day before! Your duties will include the following:
- Manufacturing different components of playgrounds using your experience working with rubber, wood and metal
- Preparation of bolt and servicing kits
- Pre-assembly and installation of playgrounds in the warehouse and on site
- Site labouring - earthworks, concreting and cleaning
- Completing repairs and other similar tasks
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- General maintenance of workshop and tools
- Deliveries to sites and pickups from suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have experience in the construction industry that is relevant to the tasks above (i.e. carpentry, concreting, metal assembly, etc.). You will be required to possess a forklift licence and a construction industry white card. A HR licence is also desirable. You will also possess the following attributes:
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Be able to work autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will receive an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about the larger community. You will be also be given the opportunity to develop a career with your new company, with the right applicant being made permanent after a short trial period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email your CV to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2529300