- Join the country's largest commercial provider of high-performance animal nutrition solutions
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Career Progression Opportunities
Safe, Unite, Learn, Respect, Deliver
You are an Operations professional. Accomplished. Driven. A born diplomat. You're not afraid of a challenge, and revel in the ability to build something, to incite continuous growth. You've got supervisory/management experience in your toolkit, along with 5 years, experience working in a planning manufacturing environment. And right now, you're looking to up the ante. To try a new challenge. Contribute more.
Ridley Corporation proudly stands as an Australian owned company and is the country's largest commercial provider of high-performance animal nutrition solutions. We employ over 700 people across regional Australia and in Thailand and we are committed to investing in the development and training of all our people, and as the largest employer in many remote communities, to building the skills base in those areas.
And that's where you come in!
We have an exciting opportunity for an up and coming or experienced Production Manager to join to our team in St.Arnaud. Reporting to the Site Manager, the key focus of this role is to manage and control site operations through ensuring a safe workplace where risks are identiﬁed, assessed and mitigated to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
What you will need
- 5+years Industry Experience (History of working in planning manufacturing environment)
- Extensive milling experience
- In depth knowledge about a number of feed production operations such as dosing, mixing, grinding, extrusion, pelleting, coating and cooling.
- Demonstrated experience managing, leading and developing employees in a production environment
In exchange for your hard work, you'll be well rewarded - starting with a very competitive salary. You'll also have our continued support: after all, we want you to succeed.
So, if you are looking for a great place to work and believe you can contribute to Ridley's ongoing success, then we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
To ﬁnd out more about this opportunity visit; https://www.ridley.com.au/about/vacancies
Ridley CorporationMore jobs from this company
27 Aug 201926 Oct 2019
St Arnaud VIC 3478
Management & Senior Leadership (Manufacturing, Production & Operations)