Your new company
Is a household name in the steel manufacturing industry. As they go from strength to strength through innovation, they are looking at expanding their workforce within their factory. Providing foundations in training to help up-skill those who are seeking a change, they also promote fair and equal opportunities to all. They are a company who have strong ethics around safety and believe in providing a workplace that is safe and fair to work in.
Your new role
As a Production Assistant, you will be instrumental in the production process, through use of various machines in the manufacture of Australian steel.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will possess and be required to adhere to some of the following;
- Experience in production or warehousing (highly desired)
- Experience in machine operation (highly desired but not essential)
- Willing to work a rotating roster 4 days on 4 days off 10-12 hours per shift (essential)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen (essential)
- Forklift licence (desired)
- Willing to work overtime when required
What you'll get in return
Will be to work with a nationally respected and equal opportunity employer. Along with excellent and above award rates of pay, you will get the chance to propel your career forward with a long-term position with views to permanency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2495854