Production Assembler | Electronics
About the Role
Our client, who is experiencing strong ongoing growth in the Aerospace and Defence sectors, are on the hunt for experienced Electronic Production Assemblers. You will be tasked with cable preparation and assembly, soldering and other duties as required.
To be successful in securing this position, you possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as an Electronics Assembler or Technician
- Sound microscopic soldering experience
- IPC certification in IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 – Highly desired
- A high level of concentration, accuracy and attention to details
- $22 - $25 per hour, depending on experience
- Full-time, permanent position
- Flexibility with hours worked
- South Brisbane location
- Comprehensive training
Apply Now! This is a great opportunity to go permanent, so apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today.
Must have full working rights within Australia to apply
About RPR Trades; Based in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne, our difference is our ability to take a specialised, yet holistic, approach to workforce challenges faced by our clients in delivering solutions that add true value. Find out more by visiting our website: www.rprtrades.com