Join an innovative, market leading organisation that are revolutionising the procurement process!
- High energy, social office environment
- Competitive salary package
- Brisbane inner north side location
About the Company:
Our client is an award winning organisation that delivers a multifaceted software platform to Australia’s construction and mining industries. They are investing in an experienced Product Marketing Specialist to conceptualise and manage content, deliver messaging and storytelling for the software platform and to assist with their overall product strategy.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a product marketing specialist with a background in technology or software. You will report directly to the Head of Product but will need to work collaboratively with the sales team as well as marketing. You will be responsible for creating and driving overall product strategy that aligns with their operational goals.
- Create content to support the sales process and perform competitive landscape analysis to support overall product strategy.
- Run coaching sessions to support the sales team with an understanding of product vision, messaging, market positioning, product capabilities and solution selling techniques.
- Liaise with the product team at all levels to ensure capabilities of the platform are translated into a compelling value proposition for its users.
- Be responsible for product positioning, messaging and storytelling for the software platform to establish a point of difference in the market.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have demonstrated a strong product marketing background that is reinforced by relevant formal qualifications or equivalent practical experience in marketing. Familiarity with the construction and mining industries will be taken into account as well as experience with SaaS.
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe suite and have experience with video production. MySQL or other analytical software experience will be highly regarded.
- A passion for being an expert and the ability to share platform knowledge will be essential. You will need to engage a diverse range of audiences. Opportunities to promote the platform at high level meetings, corporate conferences, promotional events and media opportunities may arise.
- A strong background in marketing analytics is essential as you will use this when developing product strategy and to justify your decisions.
In return you will be given the opportunity to contribute significantly to the future success of the software platform and join an industry leading organisation.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Angus Lester for a confidential discussion.
Phone Number: 07 3009 9627
Email: [email protected]
Seek reference: AL
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.