Product Marketing and Content Producer
Product Marketing and Content Producer for Leading Tech focused, Fast Growing Real Estate Marketing Company
Realhub is looking for a new team member with a background in marketing to join our team full-time based on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. We are a fast growing digital technology company focused on providing excellent software products to real estate clients across the entire country. You'll be responsible for creating and executing the marketing of our products and services directly under the business owners alongside a team of designers and support staff.
We're looking for a jack (or jill) of all trades, covering the full creative process from concept, copywriting and delivery with up to date knowledge on the best practises for growing a companies public profile across social, digital, SEO and print marketing working with our lead product manager and the rest of the team to shape the products we deliver to market fit and product content that helps sell the product to our real estate customers new and existing.
You'll help us to future proof our reputation as industry leaders highlighting our speed of development and epic solutions to our customer's problems and help sell the company and our offerings to the wider real estate industry across Australia.
Your new role responsibilities:
- We're looking for someone to not just bring in users, but to follow their journey through the usage of the platform and have a broad understanding of user experience and it's importance in marketing the product.
- Sitting in a small team you'll be expected to follow instructions, learn and communicate well with your fellow team members. We're all based out of the same office and work closely together.
- From concept to final delivery you will be responsible for leading, developing and managing our companies marketing efforts under direct instruction and mentorship of the business owners
- Build out plans and strategies that align with our current business goals
- Collaborate with existing designers and directors to come up with content that's beneficial and attractive to customers
- Acting as content editor and creator as creative director of all marketing efforts
- Research, analyse and create editorial content and product marketing
What you'll need to succeed (on your first day requirements):
- Proven technical experience in marketing products or companies.
- An interest in psychology and the ability to analyse how a consumer goes from interested to a customer, and then how they progress through to being a long time user.
- A technical understanding of social media best practises and planning marketing content.
- Being a strong writer, who can craft copy that incites activity from viewers.
- A strong understanding of the creative process and creation of marketing materials (using our design team, or designing yourself if possible).
- The ability to write and execute on briefs and be agile in your approach, constantly analysing results and adjusting content and creative assets accordingly.
- Deliver insights and discussions surrounding consumer behaviour and track campaigns success and failure closely.
What will get you ahead:
- We're strong believers that formal education isn't necessarily the best indicator of job suitability, but a tertiary education in marketing or business management would be highly beneficial to your chances of being considered for the role.
- Experience with business to business marketing.
- You've got the ability to work autonomously aligned to the current project goals without the fear of asking for help or admitting to failure.
- The diversity of thought and the ability to defend your point of view, and accept defeat as required.
- We have an entire media team for the production of content at your disposal, but the understanding and technical knowledge to produce, shoot and edit your own content would be desirable too.
- Being hungry for success.
- A grounded, curious and honest attitude that isn't afraid of failure.
- You live and breath entrepreneurial growth mindset and love delivering value to people, you listen to marketing podcasts, you follow Gary V and other marketing thought leaders.
- An existing knowledge or working history in Real Estate.
- You're interested in consumer psychology and the effect on impacting decision making.
What you'll get in return:
- Mentorship and hands-on experience in the whole companies marketing process.
- Access to the business owners and the ability to shape the business to suit the market.
- A supportive and accommodating team environment to spend your days in.
- Working in a company where your decisions and opinion have direct and noticeable impacts on the entire company.
- Room to grow with the company and move up as we believe strongly in long-term employment not chopping and changing. We aim to nurture younger talent to build an experienced team from scratch and not in hiring senior roles above existing employees.
- A full-time role for a great company outside of the Sydney CBD rat race.
With a customer list that contains the top performers across our entire industry, our team is focused on fast and efficient delivery of real estate marketing and management tools to the whole country. We're constantly analysing what we can do better and are keen to meet people who are eager to learn and grow in a collaborative team.
What to do now? Does this sound like the ideal position for you?
This role would suit a marketing coordinator/manager looking to better understand user experience or a user experience architect with marketing experience. We would love to talk with you further if you think you'd fit the role, either click to apply now or forward us an up to date copy of your resume and examples of your work. All your information will be kept private and only consumed by our directorial team.
*Note to recruitment agencies: We've got the hiring and search for this role covered; there's no need to get in touch. And if you don't see this notice, it means you've probably not read the full add and won't be providing us with recruits with a full understanding of the role. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Realhub is an online real estate marketing platform that connects real estate agencies with their suppliers and provides tools to empower real estate businesses to succeed. Agencies can order their photography, floor plans, drone photography, video, brochures, signboards, newspaper and many more services in one easy to use system. We are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia servicing customers across the entire country.