Your new company
Not-for-profit organisation who look after children and family welfare services across the country.
Your new role
Work as the Manager of Product Delivery and be responsible for ensuring the ongoing provision of effective and secure software products to the organisation that address the organisations needs and deliver against its strategic goals. Play a key role in delivering off shelf and in built products used across the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
• Tertiary degree qualification in computer science, project management or equivalent course
• 3+ years as product/program manager. Ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects on time, budget and to agreed scope.
• 3+ years line management experience of a software technology team.
• Prince2 or Agile project management certification
• Advanced knowledge of:
Microsoft project or equivalent scheduling tool
Project delivery frameworks
Program level reporting and visualisation
• Preferred knowledge of social work and supporting services in the not-for-profit sector
What you'll get in return
A permanent opportunity where you will have the opportunity to grow your career and have a strong influence on the team culture for this organisation. Not-for-profit salary packaging options on offer with flexible working opportunities based in Ultimo when back in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2550213