- Generous share programme
- Flexible working and work from home options
- Endless career growth and learning opportunities
Who is Zip?
People at the ASX call us a ‘Unicorn Fintech Start-up’. More than 1.5 million Australian shoppers call us ‘an awesome way to make payments’. Over 15,000 retailers call us ‘a great partner’.
If you've seen our products, you’ll have some idea of the extraordinary work our teams deliver. We're a fast moving, innovative organisation and pride ourselves on building the best FinTech teams in Sydney.
About the Zip Product Team
Our talented Product and Tech Teams work closely together together to create the most innovative products in the industry. We use the latest technologies and tools to enable us to move fast and deliver products that wow our customers. Always learning, always curious. Collaboration is key in our team.
The product team has a learning culture and provides Zipsters with the opportunity to learn, support, collaborate and innovate.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager will be working closely with Zip's Data & Risk team and Engineers to build out the direction and road-map of risk profiling for our customers. You should be somebody who loves looking at data, understanding the trends and behaviors of our customers and working with this information to make Zip's experience better for all users. This role will be perfect for somebody who is curious about tech, machine learning and wants to tackle unique challenges.
What your day will look like at Zip:
- Take responsibility of the Data & Risk engineering roadmap - sprint planning, backlog prioritisation, building user stories and concise business requirements.
- Drive hypothesis driven initiatives, utilising A/B testing and analytics
- You will involve relevant stakeholders to understand, manage and plan for the impact of product changes to the wider business
- Apply both qualitative and quantitative approaches to evaluating opportunities that inform the product vision
- Work closely with engineering teams and fellow product managers to solve crucial risk and fraud detection problems and deliver great value to them
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in product management/business analyst roles.
- Ability to translate product objectives into specific growth and engagement metrics and levers.
- Ability to conduct experiments using the latest techniques to test, learn and improve the customer experience right along the entire funnel.
- A love of autonomy and working in close teams
- You have knowledge and practical application of Design Thinking, Lean and Agile principles
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of the challenges associated with credit and fraud risk in payments/financial services.
- Experience in Fraud Detection and/or Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions.
- An understanding of, or passion to learn data science, AI and machine learning
Other perks of being a Zipster
Apart from good vibes, when you join The Zip Fam you’ll also enjoy:
- Flexible working hours
- Our share program, so you can own part of the company you work at
- Free breakfast, fruit, coffee and soft drinks
- Free lunches every Thursday
- A Zip Pay account with no fees and no interest, ever
- Fun team-building experiences
- Heaps of social events, plus Friday drinks
We highly value diversity too! Different cultures, perspectives and points-of-view helps make us successful.
Recruitment agencies: we are not engaging with recruitment agencies for this role and do not accept unsolicited resumes.