Want to be part of the next global SaaS startup building products globally? Seeking a Product Manager to join the team
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join this new SaaS based startup in Richmond.
This SaaS AI & ML startup has been developing data cleaning tools for CRM's, HR, Recruitment, Marketing & other software over the past few months and has already set its sights on global expansion!
What do we want you to do…
- Help define and own the product vision to inspire the tech team and business
- Ensure roadmap items are aligned to business strategy
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness, excitement and understanding
- Report on feature ROI and future idea promotion
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, becoming an acknowledged expert
- Identify and refine product gaps and assess technology fit and ROI
- Curation and management of new ideas, ensuring they align to business & product strategy
- Prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with the Marketing & Sales team
- Work with stakeholders to develop training & support material to drive adoption
What we are looking for…
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Knowledge of the Market and industry, competitors, key trends in technology, customer behaviours and, following industry analysts
- Deep knowledge of the data - comfortable with data and analytics
- Solid Agile experience and a growth mindset
- Work within a cross functional team, with frequent context switching
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of stakeholders
- A solid understanding of the corporate travel market & available products is preferred
- Technical background with software development and web technologies is preferred
- Knowledge of Machine learning and AI, is desirable
- Self learner with the ability to solve complex problems and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player, who strives for results, takes pride in what they produce, has impeccable attention to detail and can meet deadlines without compromising the quality of their work.
If you think you've got what we need, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by sending through your CV and your portfolio via the apply link.