Product Manager Digital
At iSelect, we’re passionate about helping Australians reduce their household bills and save money, time and effort. We are Australia’s go-to destination for comparison across insurance, utilities and personal finance products made available from our range of providers. We compare from a wide range of Australia’s leading brands and our highly trained consultants help customers compare, select and save.
What you do:
As a Product Manager you are responsible for creating the product vision and strategy for the creation of a Customer Account capability for iSelect customers. You will work on the product roadmap and work closely with the UX team and Customer Product Management team to understand customer drivers to create a leading experience and drive customer retention and loyalty.
You will be responsible for optimising the iSelect digital customer experience from strategic planning to tactical activities. Come and join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out digital experiences that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Your role will see you partner with various internal stakeholders including Business Unit Group Executives and the broader Product, Marketing, Commercial, Data Science and delivery arms of our business.
What you need:
- Passionate about creating digital experiences that customers love
- Previous Product Management experience in a digital environment
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager
- Proven ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced at times ambiguous environment
- Hands on, team player
What is in it for you:
- Join a high performing team that work in an Agile environment to get the best outcomes for our customers
- Ongoing career development and future opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a well-known, household brand; Australia’s leading online comparison site
- Work with a team of highly energised, motivated and driven professionals
- 3 'recharge' days per year (yes, in addition to your annual leave!)
- Casual environment and most importantly a fun, engaged and energised workforce!
- A free coffee each day, a funky café and a state-of-the-art work space
- An impressive Employee Benefits Program with many corporate discounts and goodies!
If you are someone who fosters team spirit, has resilience and aspires to continue learning and developing their skills to drive commercial outcomes, you will have tremendous success in helping us achieve our progressive growth agendas. High energy levels and a love of having fun are also important to working in this energetic business.