- Product Lead – Medical Software
- Permanent Position
- North Sydney
- Great Career Opportunity
- $120,000 - $130,000 + Super + Bonus
- eHealth | Claiming | Billing <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
You will be performing the role of Product Lead for an award-winning cloud-based electronic health transaction platform. You will be the technical and product lead and help shape development of a product road map over the next 5+ years.
You will be:
- Working with the development team, you will be responsible for leading this mission critical project for the business.
- Leading continual improvement of the product, and developing a product road map aimed at extending the platform into new areas of business.
- Overseeing the operational continuity of the platform, including new functionality development work & implementation.
- Developing and maintaining all new technical documentation and all documentation associated with the development of an ongoing product road map.
- Experience with continual product improvement in Medical software.
- Extensive knowledge of electronic claiming transactions in Australia. (Knowledge of Medicare/ECLIPSE)
- Experience with the SCRUM process (preferably as Developer/Product Manager) and release management with JIRA.
- Experience working with UNIX infrastructure platforms and JAVA web applications.
- Customer liaison skills – must be a “people person”
This is a unique opportunity to join a Medical software industry leader with big plans. This role is instrumental to those plans and could suit an experienced Product Lead/Product Manager or a Developer with the right skills who’s ready to make the step up.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Steffan Rees – [email protected])