- Work within a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Be a part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion and respect
- An exciting opportunity in Sydney, CBD
About The Role
As a Product Development Manager, you will be a key member of the team innovating new super and investment solutions direct to mass market customers.
You will work closely with the Lead Product Development manager and other members of the team in the design, development and implementation of new products and features.
You will also be responsible for the completion of product specifications, ensuring alignment of all business requirements to the product specifications, drafting of offer documents and related material, providing input to the product operations and ebusiness development and similar product development activities to support the Wealth product strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in the development and launch of customer solutions (finance or technology related) that are integrated with online distribution. Experience in marketing and the distribution of products across channels for a mass market, including training of frontline teams.
- Extensive experience in financial services, ideally within superannuation or managed investment schemes, with exposure to project delivery across the entire project lifecycle.
- Motivated with a strong, innovative, analytical personality and a “getting stuff done” attitude.
- A strong sense of innovation and interest in new technologies of any sort. Experience in market research, competitor and broader trend tracking, customer research and testing. The ability to digest and interpret legislation and to identify opportunities arising from legislative change.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks. Excellent stakeholder management/project management capability. Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Degree qualified - preference in finance/commerce/economics/business.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
When you work at ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS076135.
LGBTI Jobs is Australia’s national job board dedicated to assisting Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Transexual graduates and jobseekers connect with organisations actively engaged in LGBTI inclusion initiatives.