Technical Writer | Product adoption Specialist - Junior / Mid
Have you worked with LEAP Legal products? We're looking for someone to join the LEAP Dev product team! Product experience essential.
At LEAP Dev we look to hire people who bring initiative, creativity, teamwork and their own style into the company. At LEAP Dev we build awesome cloud-based software including mobile apps for iOS and Android. We work in a flexible environment and make sure we provide our employees with an engaging work environment, strong career prospects and great social events.
We currently have an opportunity for a Product Adoption Specialist to join the team. In this position you will build automation workflows using WalkMe on top of solutions created by LEAP Development. You will ensure end users follow the best practice and adopt our software solutions. You will simplify user experience and drive user engagement. Projects can include curating content, building learning workflows, and measuring results/reporting and similar learning and development activities.
Expected results will be measured on fast and deep adoption of the solutions with a drop-in training time and costs, lower support costs, and an overall boost in user experience. You will also be creating and editing our user manuals and training articles. You will be a people person with strong attention to detail and the ability to express complex technical ideas in an uncomplicated way. You will also train stakeholders on using the software and demonstrate any new
Due to the nature of the role, experience with the LEAP Legal product suite is an essential requirement at this stage. That doesn't mean you have to have worked there however, as candidates from the legal world who have worked with our products in any capacity (Office Admin / Paralegal / inhouse tech support etc) would be really great for us!
Experience and Skills
- Build automation workflows using WalkMe on top of LEAP Development products
- Understand user interfaces to easily build automation solutions
- Advanced writing and communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product/s and the documentation requirements
- Translate highly technical language into a voice for business audiences.
- Ability to work across multiple product lines with high attention to detail
- Proactively seek new and innovative ways to produce and share content
In return we offer an environment that will allow for continued growth and opportunity in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and a lot of fun! Some of our favourite perks of LEAP Dev include –
- A state of the art working environment
- Free Gym Membership and Monthly Massages
- Actual Flexible Working conditions
- A fully stocked kitchen with free brekky everyday
- A games lounge with PlayStation and Xbox (and old school arcade faves)
- Regular events from bowling to boat trips
- Company paid training and certifications
- A team of awesome friends/colleagues
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly
LEAP is proud to embrace diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We know that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.