- 12 month Maternity Cover
- Large mining client
- Competitive Remmuneration
Our client is a large mining contractor with over 50 years in the resource sector. With the rare opportunity to join a support inclusive team your expereince will be valued. This is a 12 month maternity contract with a start in early July.
Key Responsibilities (not be limited to):
- Initiate and lead Category/Sourcing projects where significant potential savings have been identified.
- Present proposed sourcing methodology and savings opportunities to Senior Managers for endorsement.
- Conduct RFP/tender and commercial negotiations on behalf of the company ensuring commercially sensitive/market information is maintained and reviewed regularly with all suppliers.
- Recommend suppliers for contract award based on best total cost of ownership in accordance with Macmahon's policies and procedures ensuring site/business/client specifications are met.
- Execute contract award ensuring legal sign off and change management requirements are planned and fulfilled.
- Ensure processes and systems are in place that allow accurate category and sub-category reporting analysis.
- Regularly review category trends and demands to identify sourcing opportunities
- Ensure supplier spend reports are reviewed and distributed to the relevant stakeholders
- Live the company values of safety, prosperity, teamwork, integrity and environment
- Solid experience in Procurement and Supply Chain management within the Mining Industry Strong commercial acumen
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate/resolve conflict
- Ability to influence/improve procurement practices across Macmahon
- Strong organisational ability
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Problem solving and analytical
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Mainpac, AX Dynamics and Cheops software knowledge
For a confidential discussion please contact Stacy on 0499 901 650 or email your CV to [email protected]