Your new company
Our client is a well established global services organisation, who are experiencing an exciting period of growth in Australia in current times.
Your new role
In this role, you will be a key point of contact for both suppliers and internal stakeholders, and will be responsible for managing a variety of day-to-day procurement activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a variety of supplier relationships
- Placement and expediting of purchase orders, for both goods and services
- Day to day management of various internal systems and databases
- Requesting quotations from suppliers and negotiation, on both price and service levels
- Acting as a point of liaison between internal stakeholders (engineering focused) and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous purchasing/procurement experience, ideally within a technical or services focused environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience using a major ERP system from a purchasing perspective
- Prior experience dealing with technical stakeholders will be viewed favourably
- Great communication skills, and the ability to be a trusted point of contact for your stakeholders
What you'll get in return
With this opportunity you'll have the chance to join a fast growing organisation becoming a leader in heir space on a 12 month fixed term basis. For the right candidate, the opportunity may extend longer.
You'll join a well established and collaborative team, with the flexibility to work from home during stage four restrictions, and in an accessible suburban location thereafter, with free parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Colten Harvey on [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2416771