Your new company
An Australian based sandalwood company with a great vision and story.
Your new role
As a processing operator you will be responsible for making sure all product is processed to the highest possible standard of quality and quantity. You will be assisting to ensure all equipment is held to OHS standards and ensuring all admin procedures are fulfilled. Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all tasks and duties are performed in a safe manner.
- Coordinate with all staff members.
- Conduct manufacturing and day to day running of the wood processing area.
- Adhere to all SOP’s, checks and schedules.
- Harvest and processing labour work as required.
- Plan and implement processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Report to the Production Supervisor
What you'll need to succeed
A background as a processing operator will be beneficial.
- Assisting business managers with strategic customer management activities including analysis of
- Extensive experience with operation of machinery and plant.
- A strong mechanical mind
- Ability to multitask and communicate
- Great time management skills.
- Admin experience
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- Permanent role
- Kununurra based
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Manufacturing contact Luke Fletcher at Hays on 08 9254 4559 or email [email protected]
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2551157