Vinnies are looking for people with disability with an NDIS plan that includes supports in employment to join their team as a Process Worker and be a part of the great work they do in Stanmore and West Ryde.
Your new role
As a Supported Process Worker, your day to day will consist of:
- Setting and working towards your own personal goals
- Doing production work to make products for our customers
- Keeping the workspace clean and tidy
- Listening to and communicating with your team leader
- Being part of a team
What you'll need to succeed
- A current NDIS Plan that includes supports in employment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An attitude to work hard, be motivated and stay focused
- Good communication skills
- A focus on quality and safety
What you'll get in return
- This role gives you the opportunity to work towards personal goals to develop your career
- It will build your self-esteem and confidence
- Work in a supportive team and culture
- Monday to Friday role, with working hours outside the rush hour traffic
- The location of this role is in either Stanmore or West Ryde
Your new company
The St Vincent de Paul Society NSW is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Vinnies Services and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
Your role will sit within the Vinnies Services directorate, which offers a range of evidence based services and programs to support men, women and children experiencing poverty and disadvantage to help rebuild their lives. Our Services span homelessness, affordable housing, disability, community inclusion, health and clinical services.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email [email protected] or call 02 9049 6939 to express your interest and state your preferred location, or reach out for further details if you have any questions. Interviews for this role will be held in person in Stanmore.
LHS 297508 #2516725