Your new company
One of WA's biggest mining companies who's main commodity is copper. They have several mine sites around the world and employ around 20k people.
Your new role
Our client is currently looking for experienced process technicians with boiler and turbine tickets. Great 8/6-7/7 opportunity, FIFO and DIDO options are acceptable.
- Working on a utility plant with boilers and turbines is a must.
- Have a "can-do" attitude is key.
- Reporting to the Process supervisors, you will be responsible for working in a welcoming team that runs a complex processing plant.
- This position will reward the excellent attitudes with the opportunity to upskill your capabilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working with boilers and turbines
- Current Boiler and Turbine Ticket
- Current and valid manual drivers license
- Current NPC
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and DAS
What you'll get in return
- Rate $45 - $50 p/h
- 8/6-7/7 roster
- Weekly paycycle
- Superannuation paid in all hours worked
- Opportunity for permanent employment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2483110