- Leading Global FMCG Manufacturing Organisation
- Excellent Contract Opportunity
- Melbourne metropolitan Area
About the organisation
Operating as a progressive and highly respected global pharmaceutical manufacturer, our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of consumer products and is well known for its operational excellence, passion for innovation and its household quality branded products.
About the Role
Due to the approval of the development of a new facility within the CBD , an opportunity has now arisen for a Process Project Engineer - Pilot Scale to assist in the coordination and design development of the pilot scale operation supporting the design and construction phase of the project.
Reporting to the Project Manager, key duties include the following:
- Assist in project design delivery to the project timeline & milestones for design and construction phase of the project
- Prepare user & technical requirement specifications for critical equipment items & utilities.
- Review equipment & utility layout design for pilot scale operation areas within the cleanroom environment.
- Liaise extensively with internal stakeholders in relation to R&D process & utility requirements.
- Ensure the equipment & utilities adhere to GMP and cleanroom principles.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical) or Science.
- Specific project engineering experience up to 4 years in design of equipment and utilities.
- Specific industry experience in Pharmaceutical,Medical device & cleanroom environment.
- Strong project coordination & organisation skills.
- Sound understanding of regulatory guidelines such as FDA,TGA.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Culture & Benefits
This is an excellent contract opportunity for a Process Project Engineer - Pilot Scale to further develop their skills & experience in this well known progressive global corporation.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button.
For confidential discussion, please contact Sue Campbell on 1300 793 994 or 0417 994 917 or Malavika Menon on 0420 665 171.
NB - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.