Your new company
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join an internationally recognised mining company. You will be working for a company that owns and operates a nickel mine in Western Australia.
Your new role
Working an 8/6 roster and reporting to the Acting Superintendent, your main duties will be:
- Assist with planning for shutdowns, ramp up and ramp down procedures and execution. Assist with isolation designs.
- Assist with generation of SIL (standard isolation lists) for complex areas.
- Assist with field signage to simplify and make easier the lockouts for repetitive shuts.
- Operational support and CRO training
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified in Engineering: metallurgy, minerals processing or chemical engineering
- Previous experience in mining operations - Nickel experience is highly regarded
- Detailed knowledge of process engineering principals and practice
- Strong understanding of project management principals and site operations
What you'll get in return
- Immediate starting role
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jay Gonzalez on 08 9254 4550.
LHS 297508 #2532972