National structural consultancy require a Principal Structural Engineer, project management, networking and help grow the Melbourne office
Our clients story:
This national Engineering Consultancy have a strong presence in interstate offices and require a Principal Engineer to help drive the success of Melbourne. Their project portfolio include high-rise residential and commercial projects, education, age-care and government projects. They have excellent relationships with some of Australia largest contractors and most well-known architecture firms.
What’s on offer:
This long-established consultancy focus on their staff and hold a collaborative working environment as a top priority. You will have strong support from the interstate team and the Victorian Manager. If you have hit a glass ceiling in a large organisation, this is the career advancing opportunity you need. There is a salary ranging from $150k - $200k. Please call 0414 622 689 for more information.
About the role:
This consultancy is looking to hire a leader who will continue to drive the success of the Melbourne office and support the Melbourne Manager. This is a position that will support and enhance the growth of the office while maintaining hands on with the design. This position would suit an independent Associate Engineer looking to take on a bigger challenge.
- End to end design and delivery of high-rise structures
- Utilising best practice on internal software packages
- Oversee and mentor staff, ensuring technical design and delivery
- Present to new and existing clients on project status
Your talents will include:
- Degree qualified, Registered Building Practitioner
- Minimum 10 years local consultancy experience
- Strong knowledge of the Melbourne market
- Highly experienced in structural design with all the usual software skills
- Proven experience or strong appetite to mentor a developing Structures team
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to [email protected]
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.
Please note, that I am also recruiting similar positions with other national and global consultancies. Give me a call to find out more.