Principal Tailings EngineerAdvisian, Worley Group Perth, Western Australia, Australia Advisian, the independent consulting business line of Worley, provides a true end-to-end offering for clients, with approximately 3,000 people in 25 countries around the globe, integrating strategy, management, and technical consulting expertise.We provide solutions for clients in the Hydrocarbons, Minerals & Metals, Chemicals, and Infrastructure industries. We have combined the deep technical consulting capabilities of Worley Consulting, Select and INTECSEA with our existing strategy and management consulting expertise. As part of one of the world’s largest engineering firms, we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities globally. Worley is a company that prides itself on providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our customer’s expectations, which is why we manage some of the world's leading projects. Our aim is to recruit, develop, and most importantly, retain the people who share our vision and strategy. What we offer you Managing unexpected site conditions - such as soft ground, coastal or clayey soils and foundation installations - represents some of the most significant cost and schedule risks to asset development.Having an improved understanding and management of these risks by characterising site features, interpreting and understanding these features, and then developing designs which appreciate the risk of any particular site, supports successful project completion. Through a truly integrated and streamlined approach, we identify project requirements, undertake complex geotechnical studies and provide comprehensive specialist design and advice to clients throughout the project lifecycle.
Our consultants bring a unique blend of technical expertise and extensive practical and on-site experience. Through our global network, we provide holistic, sustainable solutions to design and construction challenges that expedite development timeframes, while providing quality, value and safe working environments. Through implementation we have proven that innovation is often driven by an understanding of the whole solution - working across disciplines to understand, challenge and redefine the critical design cases. Our design works hand-in-hand with adjacent engineering disciplines to continuously pursue optimal and innovative design. Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Growing the Advisian tailings business locally, regionally and globally from our base in Perth by leading a wide variety of tailings prospects and projects.
- Building and sustaining strong and diverse client relationships.
- Building a resilient and agile tailings team.
- Maintaining a high quality of technical delivery through the team.
- Supporting the growth of the Advisian dams and tailings business locally, regionally and globally from our base in Perth by working on a wide variety of tailings and dams prospects and projects.
- Selling, securing and delivering geotechnical services for tailings and dams opportunities on behalf of Advisian, including strategy and concept studies, site investigation, design, construction supervision, operational requirements and client advice.
- Delivering high quality technical work with strong commercial focus.