About Your Role:
As a pricing consultant, you will be directly involved in the pricing, costing and financial deal shaping of Accenture’s most complex and significant Consulting and Outsourcing contracts across all Accenture offerings. You will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with different stakeholders to help deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You bring together commercial and financial rigor in supporting the commercial approach and client value proposition, and act as business advisor to the different teams during the deal structuring and development phase, ensuring an optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and its clients.
- Support Accenture’s sales teams in the development and submission of pricing proposals to clients.
- Produce an accurate view of Accenture’s sales, profitability and balance sheet position of contracts using Accenture’s own financial models
- Prepare and present general financial analysis, including calculation of analytics such average daily rates, resource mix, profitability, capital exposure, scenario analysis and financial deal shaping simulations, and advise the sales team on financial levers to improve contract financials.
- Understand and apply accounting concepts and ensure compliance to the US GAAP Accounting standard.
- Lead all aspects of deal structuring activities, applying independent thinking, commercial and analytical skills to influence the creation of compelling business cases and financial value propositions for clients and Accenture
- Work closely with Accenture teams including such as sales, solution architects, legal and other finance teams achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client for all proposed deal structures.
- Working autonomously and independently managing timelines and deliverables.
- Contribute to CDTS capabilities and operations and to thought leadership on emerging trends in the industry
- Lead and supervisor junior members on deal pricing and contribute to their development and growth
- Demonstrate strong leadership attributes and aspiration to grow your career in pricing
Desired Skill Set and Attributes:
- Strong analytical, numerical reasoning skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems with minimum guidance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills and is able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight timelines.
- Ability to work with precision and have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively in a global and diverse environment
Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred, e.g. CA/CPA
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Pricing & Costing
- Experience in MS Office suite with advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge in Financial Modelling
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and International Financial Accounting Standard
- Experience in managing a team desirable, but not essential
- Flexibility to travel for business at short notice
- Position(s) to be based in Melbourne, Relevant work permits must already be in place.