The organisation we are working with has a global presence, has recently been the beneficiary of some incredible awards and offers market leading employee benefits.
Most importantly, they offer breadth in responsibilities, the opportunity to work with key business partners, ongoing training and development, and where you will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Embarking on a period of growth, the organisation is looking to secure the services of a Senior Pricing Analyst/ Pricing Actuary to support key clients and in the acquisition of new business.
- Modelling, analysis and report writing to support existing and new business
- Providing valuable insights to the team and clients
- Pricing and experience analysis modelling
- Supporting the development of new product design
- Engaging with reinsurers
- Engaging with a number of stakeholders internally in supporting the organisations strategy
- Develop, mentor, and share skills and knowledge with more junior members of the pricing team
- Actuarial experience and strong analytical skills
- Part qualified or qualified with relevant experience
- Strong research and modelling skills
- Open to individuals with experience in alternative fields (Capital, Valuations, etc) and will consider individuals from a General Insurance background
Why a great opportunity
You will be working as part of a collaborative, motivated and capable team of people. The organisation has focused first and foremost on culture. That is best represented in there being low turnover and with the team being a unified and modest group.
The organisation invests in it's people and your development will be supported on an ongoing basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a role that will have you working on key portfolios, and in an environment that offers breadth and scope to get into some of the more exciting tasks.
If you feel this is a role of interest please Apply Now.