Pool serviceperson / Technician
Poolsense is a customer focused business operating throughout the Wollongong / Illawarra area. It has a retail outlet and also service vans providing chemicals and equipment to residential and commercial customers.
We are looking for a servicemen for our ever expanding Service Department. Previous technical knowledge is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Your core role, criteria and responsibilities:
- Servicing, maintaining and cleaning pools / spas and equipment
- Water testing and adding the required chemicals
- Installation of new equipment
- Sales and customer service
- Preventative maintenance and reporting any issues
- Good communication skills, great time management and self-motivated
- Rotating roster Monday to Saturday, involves weekend work
- High level of work ethics, integrity and honesty
- Full drivers license
- Basic computer knowledge
- Physically fit as there is a considerable amount of lifting required ( e.g. 20kg bags, 15litre drums etc )
- Must live locally
- No criminal record
- Commitment to Safe Work Practices
Advantageous but not essential
- Basic technical, mechanical, plumbing, and/or electrical skills would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in the industry.