- Face2face Recruitment number # 553272
- Permanent, full-time role
- Located in Canberra, ACT
- Respected advocacy organisation
- $82K to $94k per annum plus super
Our client is a well-respected advocacy organisation that represents both farmers and agriculture across Australia.
They are looking for a Policy Expert to provide policy support to their General Manager. The role includes providing general support to develop policy, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to inform policy research and development, providing meeting and secretariat support, and providing policy research and development support to another managers.
- Conducting research to inform policy development
- Reviewing and drafting of internal policy discussion papers, submissions, and correspondence.
- Assisting in preparations for Committee meetings, including scheduling the meeting, collating, and distributing papers, taking notes, and preparing minutes
- Be the occasional point of contact for incoming enquiries
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to inform policy research and development.
- Processing payments including receiving incoming invoices and collating them for the Accountants for processing.
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor-level tertiary qualifications is essential.
- Experience researching, analysing, and developing policy.
- Experience in workplace and labour matters is desirable.
- An affinity with or interest in the Australian agriculture sector is desirable.
- Strategic thinking and analysis.
- An effective communicator with impact and presence.
Applications close 12 pm Tuesday 26 October
Senior Account Manager
02 6199 5750