Intrinsic Health are looking for a passionate and driven Podiatrist to join our growing multidisciplinary team.
About the role
- Part-time – minimum 1 day per week, up to 4 days
- Casual, permanent or contractor role available
- Residential aged care setting, with scope to expand the role into private practice and community work, if desired
- Earn up to $400 per day
- Located in Maryborough, QLD
For a Podiatrist to enjoys travelling and a mixed caseload, there is scope to expand this role to incorporate private practice and community work, working with our teams in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba.
You will provide a variety of services such as:
- Comprehensive initial resident assessments
- Nail care, infection control and wound management
- Development of individual care plans
- Diabetes-related foot screening and management
- Advice to resolve acute problems and foot pain
- Refer to other healthcare professionals as appropriate
- Podiatric device recommendations (such as aids to assist mobility)
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including treatment reports, full progress notes and handovers to all staff
What's in it for you?
- Earn up to $400 per day
- Internal professional development with regular team sessions
- Fantastic support from management and clinical teams
- Fun and supportive team culture
- Become an integral part of a skilled multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements, tailor your days to suit you!
About the Company
Intrinsic Health are aged care experts. We create successful partnerships with aged care providers by delivering Holistic Resident centred focused services that enhance the health and wellbeing of our residents. We recognise that health is experienced physically, psychologically and socially. With this in mind we adopt a holistic and individualised approach to treatment through comprehensive assessment, centred around the goals of residents and their families.
Our genuine care and support for our employees is to promote the same level of support and care to our residents. Being a part of our company, not only comes with a high level of care for our employees, we also pride ourselves on our culture.
- Degree in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Full set of instruments, autoclave and consumables (negotiable)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Genuinely passionate about working in Aged Care
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge and understanding of the ACFI User Guide
- The right to work in Australia
- Current drivers’ licence and access to vehicle
For more information about this role please contact our talent team on 0401 013 172, or apply now!