- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine opportunities for advancement to management roles
- National Organisation with holisitic and client focused approach to care
We’re operating in a space that’s only going to get bigger, more innovative & increasingly dynamic. As a qualified Podiatrist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
As part of our Port Macquarie team, working as a Podiatrist you’ll be joining our team focused on working with, and supporting, a range of clients in our aged care facilities and communities to provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments. You’ll be focused on developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular clients, their families, our staff and other healthcare professionals providing comprehensive assessments and diagnosis of conditions, creating and reviewing treatment plans, and applying best practice disease and wound care management. We are open to applicants who prefer flexible or part time working arrangements.
To best support our customers, you will need:
- You will need to be an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and passion who thrives on helping others.
- As a Podiatrist, you will have a Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Podiatric Practice or equivalent.
- You will require current, or be eligible for, AHPRA registration.
- It’s desirable for you have had experience working within the mobile or community environment, however, it’s not a mandatory requirement. More importantly, willingness to learn and adapt to the Plena way of working would be more of a priority for us.
- Having a valid driver’s licence with access to your own vehicle will be necessary due to the need to visit clients in rural areas every 6-8 weeks.
- We are open to all levels of experience as we may have other vacancies which may be more suited to your skill level.
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly, and creative working environment.
Our people centric business philosophy means we have a wonderful team culture, promote growth & development, and work together to achieve excellent clinical outcomes for our clients.
Why consider an opportunity with us?
- Mentoring program/clinical excellence
- Investment in professional and personal development
- Investment in personal wellbeing
- Investment in client (Plena treasure chest fund)
- Team environment and culture
- $1,000 employee referral policy
Through COVID 19, we have implemented some initiatives to support our people - to find out more head to: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
Plena Healthcare is a mobile health solution and part of the Zenitas group. We’re here to help people to live healthier, happier, and more independent lives and we’re proud to bring together many of our most well-known, and leading healthcare brands.
Offering connected wellbeing services across health, aged care, and disability services we represent a team of trusted health and care professionals that make a difference. We are a business focused on people.
Joining Plena Healthcare you will play a part in providing care to our customers in residential aged care facilities and communities around Australia – looking after their needs as part of a team that spans physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech therapy, and dietetic services.
Plena Healthcare might be a new name, but across our existing brands of WorkXtra, Transform Physio, Agewell, Dimple, Leading Nutrition, Loqui and ACG we have been doing great things for more than a decade.
If you’re passionate about human connections and making a difference in people’s lives, are aligned with our values, and want to work in a rapidly growing organisation that values and rewards its people, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply directly or get in touch today.
Priti Godhania| 02 9102 3645 | [email protected]
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.