PMO Program Analyst required for a new contract role within a large NSW Government Agency.
- 10 Month Contract
- Daily Rate $724.70 plus super
- Location: WFH Predominantly & Parramatta
- NSW Government
- Start Date 16th August
- ICT PMO Program Analyst will contribute towards the Portfolio, Program and Project level assurance and reporting and will also provide System Administrator services for IDS’s (Information and Digital System's) new program management tool, Smartsheet.
- In addition, the role will contribute to the overall improvement and automation of Portfolio and Program level reporting under general direction of the PMO Manager.
- Developing new and maintaining current management Reports from the Project Management tool (Smartsheet) to provide Management views of the Project data as required meet PMO and Governance requirements
- System Administrator for IDS Smartsheet – requiring a high level of expertise in the development and use of the “Smartsheet” PM tool.
- Management of Project Data integrity across the FY22 IDS Portfolio to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Liaison with Program and Project leads to ensure that their project data is current and accurate and that they comply with Reporting requirements
- Assisting with undertaking Project Assurance checks against specified criteria and producing an Assurance report based upon the findings
- Provide advice on Project, Program and Portfolio Delivery
- Implement education and communication strategies to support the furtherment of ICT PMO practices within IDS
- Provide recommendations and escalations regarding active projects and programs to the IDS PMO Manage
- Previous experience working in a PMO for a project management system migration.
- Strong working knowledge of Smartsheet.
- Strong working knowledge of Prince2.
- Strong experience working with BI data integration and reporting tools, ideally PowerBI.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.