Our client is engaged in the supply, service and repair of heavy duty mobile plant for the mining, farming, construction and forestry industries across Australasia.
DFP Recruitment are seeking Plant Mechanics available for an immediate start. You would be responsible for carrying out rebuilds, repairs, equipment warranty & inspections on, but not restricted to, Skid Steers, Diggers, Dozers, Graders and Trucks of all sizes.
To be successful for this role you must have;
- Australian Recognised HD Trade Certificate Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the Construction, Mining Services or relevant sectors
- Knowledge and experience of Komatsu, CAT or similar equipment will be highly regarded
- Ability to strip, quote and assemble components such as; fuel tanks, axle groups, suspension groups and steering axles.
- Repair any safety related issues, major faults and servicing
- Knowledge of diagnosis / fault finding and troubleshooting on Caterpillar Components.
- Complete service reports, identify parts requirements and complete time sheets
- Working with other team members & site personnel towards common goals and targets
- Risk Assessments for every task, maintaining and focusing on safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Ensure company safety procedures, safe working practices,
- Current C Class Licence
- Forklift & Dogging Ticket advantagous
- Working at Heights/Confined Space/Heavy Rigid License would be advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further please call Caitlin @ DFP 08 9287 9808 or email [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!