Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the care and welfare, resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the opportunities and support you need to build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently seeking an experienced Planner/ Scheduler to support the JLU Manager to ensure effective, efficient and best practice planning, scheduling, resourcing, progress monitoring and performance assessment and reporting. This is a permanent, fulltime role based at RAAF Edinburgh.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to
- Planning network maintenance activities and programs;
- Recording the maintenance plan in the Commonwealth Mandated Information System;
- Using the Commonwealth Mandated Information System for Work Order management, maintenance task scheduling, parts requisition and parts management;
- Liaising with JLU customers for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly requirements;
- Contributing to collaborative innovation by:
- identifying continuous improvement initiatives; and
- analysing and recommending improvements to current Broadspectrum and Defence maintenance practices.
- Performing additional work related responsibilities as Directed by the Commonwealth such as first aid attendant, safety committee representative, unit fire team representative and/or member of a business improvement team.
- Provide support to JLU in the provision of data and management of work orders.
- Provide clear and regular communication with team, JLU Manager and staff as well as client contacts.
- Ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Overview the mandatory report process ensuring that all documentation is uploaded to facilitate claiming.
Skills & Experience
- Possess relevant qualifications in planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrated at least three years’ experience in conducting planning and scheduling activities within a complex maintenance environment, including working with trade staff, coordinating repair parts and other resources.
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer service and customer expectations.
- Excellent Customer Service focus
- Good problem solving skills, writing and analysis skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Well developed computer skills in Microsoft and MILIS/SAP
- Relevant professional qualifications are desirable
Please note: In order to meet Defence requirements, you must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a covering letter outlining you experience. You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.