We believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
Planner / Scheduler - Project Controls
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
As a key member of the team your superior Project Controls, Planning and Scheduling skills will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, time-frames and cost. You will:
- Work closely with your team and keep them safe and supported
- Deliver to the project milestones and our promise to the customer
- Build and manage schedules in P6
- Provide various reports on progress, earn value, commodities and other project activities
- Provide analysis for delay, disruption & EOT claims
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
You will inspire your team, draw on their diverse skills and create environments where great ideas are heard and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have:
- Degree qualification in Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience in the construction environment providing detailed schedules
- Highly proficient with P6 and MS Project
- Proven experience using earned value principles and understanding of commercial obligations
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing team and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world€™s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.