With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
Established in 1978 we are an Australian-based, publicly listed company (ASX:SXE) specialising in electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services recognised for our industry leading capabilities.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
In accordance with SCEE values we are currently seeking applications for an experienced Planner, this role will be based in our Naval Base office with site travel as required.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Work together with the operations team to prepare accurate construction schedules
- Liaise with project engineers, managers and key team members to develop schedules
- Conduct critical pathway analysis & risk assessment
- Format manning & s-curve data for the project as required
- Resource, Material & Asset Management in Primavera P6
- Provide information to ensure the development of proper estimates & cost forecasts within a project stage when doing EOT / Acceleration schedules
- Support Project Manager through project life cycle
- Complete daily updates in Primavera P6
- Assist with Project Cost Controls where necessary
- Summary, weekly and monthly reporting
The successful candidate is required to have:
- Experience with planning of electrical construction, shutdown & maintenance projects
- Experience in all areas of scheduling
- Ability to read & understand scope, blueprints /drawings & site plans
- Periodical travel to site - as required
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising effectively at all levels
- Excellent computer skills in using Primavera P6, MS Office Suite (Ms Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access Databases)
- Understanding of contractual/commercial implications, construction management practices and past experience performing project services or control functions will be highly regarded
- Be self-motivated and able to manage time and resources
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure your success in this role. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow within a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.
Only applicants with Australian residential status will be considered.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our ‘can do’ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’ link below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to in this process