Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 40 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
Due to our continued success and recent project wins in the water sector we have new opportunities available for experienced Pipelayers with Water utilities experience to join our team in Sydney.
- Working on general duties, including utilities installation and live works.
- Following instructions from the Supervisors and Engineers
- Ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner, adhering to the company WHS policies.
- Ensure you and your work crew colleagues always wear the correct PPE required.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Experience in pipelaying in complex infrastructure
- Experience in utilities, specifically sewer and water main
- Dogman ticket and experience lifting and installing pipes
- Current unrestricted drivers licence
- Experience within an operational site environment
- A strong commitment to safety
Where this position will see you working on Sydney Water projects, the following tickets / training are essential to have:
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces.
- NWPNET020 – Control electrical risk on metallic pipes
- NWPNET049 Construct and install water distribution assets
- NWPNET050 – Construct and install wastewater collection assets.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.