- Casual Ongoing Work
- Must have driver's licence and transport
- Immediate Start
Experienced Pick Packers required for Warehouse located at Mt Kuring-Gai
- Casual on going work
- Must have drivers licence and transport
- Get paid on a weekly basis
My client based at Mt Kuring-Gai is a leading Alcohol Manufacturing and Distribution Warehouse. They are currently reshuffling the business, which is leading to an increase in supply demand. Due to this increase in demand, they are looking at putting on casual Forklift Operators and Pick Packers.
To be successful, for this role, you must:
- Have a drivers licence and transport
- Be reliable and hard working
- Be able to lift at least 15kgs
- Be available 5 days a week
- Be available to work different shifts
- Have experience working within a warehouse environment
- A current Forklift Licence is preferred but not essential
- Be available for on call shifts
There will be on site Inductions held, you must be available to attend the onsite inductions, prior to being put on the roster. An email invitation will be sent out to attend the inductions.
You will be paid on a weekly basis, + superannuation.
If this role sounds like you, and you meet the above criteria, please apply straight away.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.