We are currently seeking experienced Pick Packers to join our busy warehousing client located in the South Eastern suburbs . These positions will involve working as an integral part of a team in a fast-paced warehousing environment performing a range of duties including picking and packing, RF scanning, sorting, quality control and general labouring work.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Flexibility and availability to work full-time hours on day or afternoon shifts
- Forklift license would be highly regarded although not essential
- Your own transport including a valid Driver's Licence
- Excellent personal presentation and good communication skills
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including your own pair of Safety Shoes, High Visibility Vest and appropriate Work Wear
This is a great opportunity to work with a number of reputable companies with the potential for ongoing and permanent employment for the right candidates.
If you believe you demonstrate the above skills, experience and motivation we would encourage you to APPLY NOW.