Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Who will you be working with?
Our client is a multi-branded Australian farming, food processing and manufacturing business. They are a major national supplier of convenience salads and produce a select range of washed and ready to eat convenience products.
Based at Rocklea, they are looking for reliable and flexible picker/packers to work in Cold Storage.
The role will involve working with and around cooking process and performing a range of duties such as, machine operation, batching, mixing, packing products, labelling, sorting, quality checking and general production labouring work.
What are the benefits?
- Ongoing work
- Overtime including weekends
- Free samples!
- A friendly team
- No sweating on hot summer days!
What will you be doing?
- Machine operation
- Picking, packing, and stacking boxes
- Manual handling - lifting up to 15 kilos
- Working in a chiller - at 3 degrees
What do you need?
- To be physically fit and safety focused - including Following Personal Hygiene requirements that apply in each area.
- To be flexible with hours
- To be reliable
- Prior experience in food handling and/or production environments - highly desirable,
- Prior machinery knowledge would be advantageous, though not essential, as full training will be provided
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!