Our Physio Co provides specialist, individually tailored allied health services to the aged and community care sectors across Victoria and Tasmania.
We are seeking highly motivated Professionals to join our dedicated team, who enjoys working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
- Pain management
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardio respiratory patients
Benefits of Working at Our Physio Co:
- We can offer flexible work arrangements, tell us what works for you and we can do it!
- Relocation assistance provided
- You get the opportunity to work in a gorgeous location with natural surroundings, historic landmarks and popular food markets!
- The extensive management structure of Our Physio Co ensures all staff are well supported, given regular feedback and have all the knowledge they need to do a great
- New employees receive a thorough induction and training. You will be equipped with the industry specific knowledge required to succeed in your role.
- Our CPD team organises industry standard education initiatives, ensuring easy access to professional development opportunities.
- Find a career, not just a job! Stand-out performers have the opportunity for career advancement with Our Physio Co by progressing into mentoring and management
- As a national company you will have the ability to transfer across different locations should your life take a change in direction! We are always keen to keep great staff on board and so are happy to discuss intra-company transfers.
- Our permanent salaries range from $60 000 to $79,999 per annum plus Superannuation. We can also negotiate Casual and Subcontractor rates within a similar range.
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA (full or limited), and be willing to undergo a police check.
You must have a driving license; and should be willing to mobilise between different sites.
If you are applying from Overseas/Australia and require sponsorship; then you MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE.
New graduates are welcome to apply.