- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Join an award-winning employer of choice in Aged Care
- $93,000 + Salary packaging + Additional benefit
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist for a permanent full-time opportunity in Canberra, ACT. The position is for a Physiotherapist who wants to make a real difference in the lives of the elderly.
You will improve the quality of life for the elderly through Pain Management programs, increasing resident mobility and improving functional capacity.
- Delivering evidence-based physiotherapy / OT treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
You will be working amongst a multidisciplinary team environment and will play a key role.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- A warm, caring personality
- Full work rights in Australia
- $93,000 inclusive of super + Salary packaging
- Permanent full time - Monday to Friday
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee recognition, quarterly awards, paid day off for Birthday
- Access to educational assistance and career development
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to [email protected] For confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448.