Our clientele is varied and we see patients of all ages with all types of injuries. We treat a range of patients with lower Back and Neck Pain, sporting injuries, MND, Stroke, Diabetes, We are a registered NDIS Provider.
Treatment approaches we frequently use include
- Dynamic Mobilisation Methods
- Exercise prescription in a gym environment
- Supervised exercise training.
- Brain Training Methods
- Biopsychosocial Diagnosis and Management Approach
- NOI – graded motor imagery
- Sports physiotherapy Management Techniques
- Empowering patients to self-manage
- Provide a dynamic workplace for the physiotherapist to work in
- A team approach to patient diagnosis and management
- Leading technology in exercise prescription and patient management
- Encourage physiotherapist to be involved in community lifestyle programs
- A happy workplace culture
This position would be suitable for individuals who are passionate and have an eagerness to learn and be challenged in concepts of Physiotherapy, who thrive working as part of a team, and who also succeed well in an Autonomous setting.
The successful applicate would ideally have or be interested in obtaining
- NOI training
- McKenzie or Mulligans Manual therapy
- Experience using Pilates equipment
- Experience with Exercise Science Interventions
New/Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply
The position is only open to Australian residents shortlisted applicants will be contacted