An immediate opportunity exists with a National Health Organisation for an experienced Physiotherapist.
Your new company
Our client is a nationally recognised and reputable Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth and success due to the opening of several branches in Northern and Far Northern Queensland.
Your new role
Reporting to the Practice Manager, your role will encompass the following;
- Provide high quality physiotherapy assessment and intervention for clients within the context of Primary Health Care in a professional, confidential and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards. This will include clinic-based appointments and home visits
- Provide follow-up monitoring and care as directed through health assessments
- Deliver education sessions to clients participating in health education programs and in-service education in areas relevant to physiotherapy service provision as required
- Ensure information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner in the electronic health record system, and that records are maintained in accordance with standards
- Ensure maintenance of privacy and confidentiality in relation to client information
- Work closely with reception staff to ensure that booking and billing of clients is completed efficiently and accurately
- Actively maintain knowledge of the application relevant to your job role and ensure information about completed items is effectively captured for accurate processing of claims
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in obtaining an interview and trial for this position, you will possess the following qualifications, experience and personal attributes;
- Experience in providing assessment, intervention and case management
- The successful applicant must hold at least a tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification in Physiotherapy and current registration or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Physiotherapist
- Demonstrated ability to comply with the profession's code of ethics and function in accordance with legislation affecting Physiotherapy practice for maintenance of registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD)
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children and young people) or willingness to apply for a Blue Card
- Satisfactory Police Check or ability to obtain
- Current Medicare Provider Number or capacity to obtain
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required, including the requirement to travel
What you'll get in return
In return you will be awarded with a competitive salary of up to $70,000 + superannuation, work in a professional and supportive environment as well as be presented to with career growth opportunities and professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Libby Somers on 0747715100 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508